Re: Office Hours & Precautions for Our Patients
Dear Practice Members,
We will be open this week as permitted by Governor Wolf’s office to ensure there is no interruption in patient care plans.
- Our morning hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 10-11am
- Our afternoon hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 4-6pm
- You may come in anytime between those hours.
- To practice social distancing and keep the number of patients in the reception area to a minimum, we are asking you to text or call us when you arrive and to wait in your car. We will call or text you when it is your turn to come in and we will quickly serve you.
- Please DO NOT come inside the office if you have or recently had any active digestive, throat, fever, cold or flu symptoms or have been in direct contact with anyone diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- To further protect you the adjusting tables are being disinfected with anti-viral disinfectant between each patient use.
- Additionally, we are continuing to be extremely diligent in disinfecting all countertops, doorknobs, faucets, light switches, etc. every hour.
Please know that we are praying for you and your families to remain safe and healthy throughout this crisis. We look forward to quickly, safely and effectively serving you.
If you have any questions please feel free to text Dr. Parker’s cell number at 717-413-5708.
Dr. Parker and the Family Tree Chiropractic Staff